Saturday 3 January 2015

Welcome to my Zone!

First and foremost: Happy New Year 2015!

Welcome to my Zone: the Fan Zin that will keep you updated with all my creations, my imaginary universe, stories and characters.

2014 saw me shape-shifting from an happy blogger to a published author and director of my own publishing company. Brushing my shoulders of powdery glittery stardust, yeah, damn right, I am proud of that one, it was sheer hard work too, but a work of love all the way through. 

The 21 st of October, 'Hair rising, heir raising, erasing', a whimsical short story was released. Letting Abraham Wilton-Cough out of his coffin was a real pleasure. The story was born from a dream in which I opened my own coffin to a cacophony... :


-Well, well, well, I'll be damned, we can't sleep in peace anymore. What is that cacophony all about? A skeletal hand pushed open its coffin lid grumpily and a bewildered dishevelled skull appeared, peering outside full of suspicion. As the cadaver saw others stepping outside of their graves, he realised that something was definitely, disturbingly going on, and he pestered, -Blast! I will be damned for sure this time around, for it is the bloody apocalypse, and the rising of the bloody dead! Well, I will be better off playing dead and ignoring it all happened, I am sure everything will eventually vanish like a bad dream.

Malthere, Cordelia (2014-10-20). Hair Rising, Heir Raising, Erasing (Kindle Locations 33-38).  . Kindle Edition. 




The 21 st of December saw the rising of a different Beast altogether with the publication of  'Finding It-666:  The Beast.' The first book of a saga I am currently writing the fourth instalment. I am in deep writer's zone with It, she is my little Beast, my baby. I love the world I created for her and all its characters. I know some of you already love them too, especially Azryel, the Death Angel. I will not argue with any of you, I enjoy writing him. He makes my days. Just for you, here is a nugget from him, in the chapter 'Revelations' of book 4:

-You are free to chose and do whatever you want Walter, whatever is most suited to you. You are not lost, you are still right here.

Azryel, the Death Angel, accompanied his words by putting his palm upon the pulsating heart of the human,

-Can’t you hear it beating in the right direction? This is the only anchor, compass, ground, anyone ever had and ever needed. Listen to it and you will never be lost, you will find your own way to love’s ever shining beacon. Let love be your leader. Let it set you on your journey and you will fare well. Your ship has already her own in-built sat-nav like all of us, yet she does not have to follow preconceived routes which makes her reach from A to B without having made a awesome trip in between. She is free to explore every single path and road. She will recognise trouble waters and rough seas. If you listen to your own heart carefully, it will be the only guide you ever need. Start trusting it and every one will follow suit thanking the heavens that you followed your own path and no one else’s take upon the course you should achieve to reach heaven. For listening to all others will more than likely sent you quartered and ripped up in Hell, robbed of an heavenly place that could have been just yours, if you only had followed your inner loving guide.



Catch up with the saga of the teenage Beast as it unfolds and enjoy the read.

Very soon I will write a compendium of all my characters for all my fans to enjoy to be released this Spring 2015. Watch this space, blog and zone for it will tell you all about it and the making of it, but also the making of all my books and characters...

Welcome to my universe, do not be afraid: you will be lost in the space of an heartbeat within your own heart reassessing what it is to truly love.

Lots of Love and kisses,

xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

Cordelia Malthere.
























No comments:

Post a Comment