Sunday 5 July 2015

Peeps, the word is V.

Hi, Peeps!

Results, the Busy Bee that I have been for the past six months has published her third book:

'Cordelia Malthere's Compendium of Characters'

Yeehaw!

This labour of love was published on the 21st of June, a very meaningful date for me, a remembrance day. It was important that this work was out on that day and a lot of efforts went into it to make it happen, from a four hours sleep pattern a day for me to getting all helping publishing hands on desk, passing by getting a wonderful cover created from just words and ideas from our talented Graphic designer Andy.

As promised this book is public and totally free for all of you my Fans. It is fully uploaded on my author's website:

http://www.cordelia-malthere.co.uk/my-books/cordelias-compendium-characters

No need to buy it from Amazon, or anywhere, just follow the link and start reading,  You can also subscribe to my page to get it sent to you as a PDF version if you prefer which is also free.

The Compendium of Characters is the guide to my creative universe, so far published. Its first edition encompasses my first two novels' s characters. As more will get published, the Compendium will get expended over time and will always be free to get hold of. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

The adventure started on the 7th of April 2015, when I started writing the Compendium. Shortly before midnight on the 7th of June I wrote its last words. But the journey didn't finish then it carried on intensely from proofreading to publication  passing by correction to make it and mark the 21st of June: To my dad, love you forever, in your memory.

From project to project, I went on correcting the proofread second instalment of the It-666's Saga:

'Raising It-666: The Teenage Beast'.

I finished it all today. Reading the entire novel again was pure pleasure: I love Book 2 of the Saga. The release date for it is the 24th of August this year. I am going to work on a cover for it this week. Got already the picture of it in my head: I just need to draw it on paper or word it to Andy to make it come to life for all to see.

The correction job that took me a couple of weeks was highly enjoyable: a bit like taking your favourite book with you on holiday. I cannot wait to share it with you.

Now, starts my next project. I am going to write a follow up to the much loved 'Hair Rising, Heir Raising, Erasing'... We will meet again Abraham Wilton-Cough, beyond his grave, as a ghost taking us on a wild journey to save one of his sons. Watch this space...






It has not been the easiest past six months of my life, some tried to shoot me in the wings. They failed. I will always get my words across loud and clear. V.



No comments:

Post a Comment